Erasmus Policy Statement
ERASMUS POLICY STATEMENT
Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University is well aware of the advantages of EU Modernisation and Internationalisation Agenda for Higher Education, and therefore substantially supports the integration of Erasmus Charter for Higher Education into institutional realization of our university’s internationalization strategies, plans and aspirations.
We acknowledge and undertake the significance of internationalization as both the core of dissemination and the advancement of knowledge. In this regard, Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University seeks not only to expand but also to diversify the scope of mutual collaboration. Upon forming broad memorandums with Eastern institutions on one hand, and establishing efficient cooperation with Western universities within Erasmus Framework on the other, we are believe to serve as an intellectual bridge between knowledge and culture.
Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University admits that the Erasmus Programme has brought a high-class calibre to the sustainability of collaboration. Through mobilities, the programme has given the opportunity to pursue tangible cooperation.
Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University values the international mobility as a key element in our internationalisation policy. Thus, we give considerable importance to the evaluation of the candidates and the eligibility criteria. We also place great importance on the balance of male and female candidates in both incoming and outgoing mobility
Ağrı İbrahim Çeçen University grounds its internationalisation policy on the priorities below:
• To enhance the University’s global research reputation through establishing a series of strategically-conceived mutually-beneficial partnerships.
• To recruit and retain strong and diverse cohorts of high quality international staff and students.
• To provide an accessible, welcoming, supportive environment for international staff and students.
• To encourage the development of an international perspective in all our students.
• To promote, support and resource international activity at the University, raising awareness internally and externally of the University’s international pedigree.